- RIDING CREW
- CEILING MANAGEMENT
- STELL TREATMENT
- OVERALL TECHNICAL
- TANK CLEANING
- WASTE MANAGEMENT & SEGREGATION
- LOGISTICS SUPPORT
- HSE &CSO SUPPORT
- HIGHT SPEED INTERNET
- 360 BEFORE AND AFTER
- HSE & CSO SUPPORT
- CADIZ SPAIN
- FREETRADE ZONE IN MIAMI
- DEDICATED ASSEMBLY AREA
Inventory & Storage
- ORDER MANAGEMENT
- BONDED FACILITIES
- ONSITE LOGISTIC SUPPORT
- CUSTOM CLEARANCE
- AIR FREIGHT
TURN KEY that includes the following:
– Project management
– International Freight
– Cruise Industry Experts
– Management With Extensive Years Of Experiencie
– Proven Project Management Support Over 1000 TEU’S
– Wharehouses With Latest Technology And Equipment
– High Turn Around Capabilities Under Strategic Locations.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
The balcony team is made up of a group os painters, professionals specialized in the preparation, treatment and coating of all surfaces of elements with paint, using various techniques and mterials, with the aim of ensuring their protection and beautification, with the knowledge of all technical specialties:
- Interpretation of plans and specific techniques.
- Colour techniques.
- Surface preparation techniques.
- Hand painting techniques.
- Painting techniques with compressors and spray guns.
- Immersion painting techniques.
- Painting techniques by electrostatic deposition.
- Drying techniques.
- Knowledge of manipulation and maintenance of different tools and machines used in the trade.
- Safety and health regulations in construction.
Dedicated team in charge of managing Ceiling’s opening and closing for all Vendors and Owner’s request following daily work priority schedules. It is made up of a group of professional electricians and carpenters coordinated by a project manager. This work team ensures to keep safe and properly labelled all Ceiling panels removed until.
We have developed our own Ceiling tracking software system and enforced a permit’s open-close request process.
We coordinate ceiling with Ship’s PMs and Clasification Society as required.
As an example we coordinated over 200 permits processed in our last cruise ship project in Freeport GBSY.
In conjunction with availability and solid source of shipping network we could offer one unique rurn key logistic solution from simple to complex dry-docks at a very completive cost, witch according to iproven records, reduce overall cost and higher efficiency than cruise lines undertaking those internally.
+30 years of profesional with cruise line experience in the logistics field that succesfully undertook projects over +200 mil usd. The “proof is in puding” and we have the recors to show it.
- Develop Master Load Schedules that meets project deadlines.
- Purchase Order Management from Ex-Works to On Board.
- Management of Contractors Tools, Material and LCL Shipments.
- Transportation of Marine Spare Parts and Oversize Parts and Equipment.
- Daily Management of Crane and Equipment to support all projects and activities planned.
- One point of contact for all Ship Yard Logistics related activity to Ship Owners.
- Development and execution of Daily Lifting Plan as per WBS.
- Electronic Scanning and Tracking of all Movable Units via unique Bar Coding System.
- Development and Management of exit plan.
- Warehousing and inventory control of all spares landed.
- Management of Transportation process for all returned containers.